Who We Are!
The Charbonneau Trainee Association (CTA) is an organization of postdoctoral and graduate students in the Arnie Charbonneau Cancer Research Institute. The aim of the CTA is to improve the overall experience for all trainees in the Charbonneau labs and beyond.
To accomplish this, we want to:
1. provide educational opportunities through academic events,
2. encourage trainees to become active members of the community through outreach events and
3. foster stronger relationships between trainees through social events.
Huge Thank You!
To the tremendous job done by the 2022-2023 CTA Team:
- Chair- Alexis Philippot
- Vice Chair - Alisha Poole
- Co-Outreach - Kyle Heemskerk & David Jung
- Co-Education - Samir Assaf & Emily Niu
- Co-Social - Mariel Kleer & Rory Mulloy
- EDI Rep - Parisa Ghahremanifard