The Charbonneau Trainee Association (CTA) is an organization of postdoctoral and graduate students in the Arnie Charbonneau Cancer Research Institute. The aim of the CTA is to improve the overall experience for all trainees in the Charbonneau labs and beyond.
To accomplish this, we want to:
- provide educational opportunities through academic events,
- encourage trainees to become active members of the community through outreach events and
- foster stronger relationships between trainees through social events.
2019 CTA Executive Committee:
- Chair - Myra Joy Chen
- Vice-Chair - Michael Johnston
- Co-Outreach - Dan Berger and Danielle Bozek
- Education - Jodi Rattner
- Social - Danielle Polan
- Advisor - Beth Barretto